This new version of eCat enables ordering from a list of multiple related items by scanning a single barcode and introduces other improvements.
New 'Group Scanning' Feature
It's now possible to display multiple related items (skus) after scanning a single barcode. This makes it easy to quickly order related items and items not on display in the showroom, for example
- multiple sizes of items like carpets
- items in alternate finishes
- components and accessories that 'go with' an item
Bugfixes, Usability Improvements, Miscellaneous
- Support territory sales rank sorting when an org sends quantity invoiced, but not amount.
- Order scanning panel look and feel improvements