Use eCat to accelerate your sales team and eliminate the cost, inflexibility, and environmental impact of producing, distributing, and updating paper sales materials. eCat puts everything reps need in one place.
Companies use eCat every day to build sales, turn inventory faster, reduce customer service calls, and more quickly adapt to changing market conditions.
Make eCat yours
Brand eCat with your company's logos, cover image and email banners. Use simple admin tools to change them as often as you wish.
Click to view:
Focus on products, not technology
eCat is designed for speed, simplicity, and beautiful presentation. App controls stay in the background. Your products are center stage. View and present products rapidly in the Quick View (grid), Full Screen Presentation View, or Details View.
Click to view:
What a terrific tool! I traveled this week and used my customized stacks for three different sales meetings, made four different presentations with it and emailed purchased items to the account. It is awesome. The combination of our catalog shots plus the walk thrus is a presentation dream. Jim, Century Furniture sales rep
Keep everyone current
Store the latest product, pricing, inventory, and customer information on your eCat cloud server for automatic syncing to users' iPads. Management and sales teams will always have the latest product information, prices, and photography at their fingertips.
Click to view:
Reps don’t call as much as they used to for product details such as the wattage of a lamp, shade size and availability because they’ve already got it. I’ve reduced by a third the number of calls per day. Reps send in orders via email rather than by faxing them in, making the system much more efficient for everyone. Erin Yevak, sales and marketing manager, Wildwood Lamps and Accents/Jonathan Charles Fine Furniture
Stay organized, find stuff fast
eCat stays organized and complete. No more nights and weekends updating sales photos. No more lost sales materials. Everyone has the same up-to-the-minute product, pricing, and inventory information.
- Use trade names and collections for quick access by brand and style.
- Classify products by functional group and category to simplify search.
- Define custom product filters for rapid drill-down to product selections.
- Create special sort criteria to meet user & customer needs.
- Specify keywords for custom searches.
- Publish special product groupings in self-maintaining 'SmartStacks' to selected users for special promotions, showroom walk throughs, best seller lists, direct container programs or anything else you can imagine!
Click to view:
eCat is really easy to use, even for people without tech backgrounds. Reps no longer fumble around with loose leaf pictures or paper catalogs. Reps can organize and save their own customized presentations for dealers so they don't waste buyers' time. Sales presentations are more effective. This has definitely resulted in more sales. Moore Councill, President, Moore Councill Furniture
Publish everything, selectively
Use unlimited custom fields to send all your product data to eCat. Enable users to check current inventory numbers in multiple locations, view product materials, features, instructions, assembly instructions, product videos, and more. Publish as many price levels as needed in as many currencies as needed. Restrict information access based on user group so each user sees only the product selection, product information, customers, and price levels they need to see.
Click to view:
eCat is amazingly powerful for something so simple to use. It's changed the way I work in significant and unexpected ways because I'm so close to and engaged with what's happening with our merchandise, inventory, and orders. I see a copy of every order the minute it comes in so I can interact with the reps right away about what they are doing for the company and customers. Every night I go through the product by category to see what's happening with the lines, what vendors are delivering, where we are out of stock, and how the promos are selling. The amount of information I'm getting by looking at our product lines and orders visually like this is absolutely incredible. I can't imagine now what I'd do without it. Charles Hoffman, President, Sarreid Ltd.
Curate your library
Organize sales literature, newsletters, forms, price lists, videos, and other materials in eCat's Library manager. Publish library entries selectively based on user group. Users can view, print, and email library documents in eCat. Or open them in other iPad apps like Excel, Pages and PDF Expert.Learn more about Document Library
I want you to know we ARE LOVING the LIBRARY! Such a great way to provide our reps with customer forms, photos, social media and video links, and so much more! Great work! Shane Newcomb, General Manager, Accessories Abroad
Accelerate customer service
Just touch photos to select products, then email or print product information and presentations with or without prices. Customers can click email thumbnails to view and print full page 'tearsheets' with product details and story. Customize email content for your company and by user group.
Click to view:
eCat is a better solution than I bargained for, especially when I take into consideration the powerful marketing-emailing tool that is present in the app. It's value is priceless. Today I issued an edict that it is mandatory that each rep spend one day a week emailing product and offer promotions tailored their specific customer. Stanley Falinski, President, Dasch PTY
Show customer profiles
Give your team the latest customer information at a glance. Publish sales data, A/R and credit information, sales quotas, last order date and other information you choose in your customer file. Show invoiced item photos and information ranked by popularity to quickly see customer product preference, generate reorders, and sell similar products. Display a photo list of backordered items with quantities, amounts, and estimated delivery dates.
Click to view:
Create PDF Catalogs
Create beautiful PDF catalog presentations in different formats ranging from one to fifteen items per page. Personalize the catalogs with titles for specific programs or customers. Select specific pricing for the catalog, or hide pricing altogether. Organize items and page breaks as needed. Catalogs can be emailed, printed, saved, shared with file sharing services, or opened in other apps on your iPad. Define as many custom PDF catalog layouts as needed.
Learn more about Creating PDF Catalogs
Click to view:
Sell more, turn inventory faster
eCat speeds and simplifies your company's sales process. Users can easily focus selling efforts on available inventory. Review saved presentations with customers on site and take the order, or email presentations and quickly convert to orders when customers respond. Scan orders at trade shows to keep the focus on selling instead of handwriting the order.
- Set a price level for the order, apply discounts by order line or for the entire order.
- Select options when ordering items, including matrix priced options for upholstery, frames, finishes, etc.
- Easily adjust orders to efficiently fill trucks or ocean containers.
- View order sub-totals by product type to comply with discount programs.
- And much more!
More news from Northern Antartica... I previously told you of the parlous state of the economy in Tasmania. This is the worst winter in many years. We just returned from The North and Northwest. Launceston was down to -2⁰ and Devonport -3. But now to a brighter outlook. As you have seen we have had our first few orders using eCat on the iPad and it is fantastic. When I called on Kings Meadows News and Lotto I was met with “I won’t be ordering anything until the Gift Fair” I said just have a look at the range so you know what is available, handed her the iPad and told her to scroll through and press the Maybe button if she saw something she liked. This ended up with a very nice order. Much the same with the next two orders. I doubt I would have got this size order with the hard copy catalogue and possibly not even an order! John & Cherie, sales representatives, Dasch Design Ltd.
eCat Online publishes your company's eCat product data, photos, and other information in easy to use, mobile friendly web catalogs. Browse products, check inventory, email product information to clients, place orders, and more on any phone, tablet, or computer. eCat Online can also be used as a product catalog plug-in for your marketing site and as a sales portal for customers and staff.
Use eCat's admin tools to show management, sales teams, different types of customers, and users in different countries products, product information, pricing, currencies, etc. specifically tailored to their needs.
eCat Online consists of three services, each tightly integrated with the others and with the eCat iPad app.
- Product catalog: available as both public site and a secure site requiring login.
- B2B shopping cart (optional): enables customers to order directly from your company
- Sales portal (optional): enables your team & customers to view invoices, track shipments, view pending orders, and analyze sales.
The online catalog and B2B shopping cart use the same data uploaded for eCat (iPad app) and require no additional setup or data maintenance. The sales portal option requires two additional data files, one each for your company's order and invoice history.
eCat Online Product Catalog
The Product catalog enables dealers and consumers to browse and search your product offerings, view detailed product and inventory information, and share that information with their clients. The site content is easily customizable using the eCat admin portal.
With the basic catalog service you can...
- Expand your audience by giving customers easy access to your product information and inventory availability anywhere, any time, on their preferred device
- Save money on service fees by providing eCat Online to an unlimited number of users who don't need the full power of the iPad app at a low monthly flat fee.
- Publish your way by using powerful customization features to configure multiple eCat Online sites.
- Protect sensitive information with eCat's powerful user group and user access features
- Publish links to SmartStacks and other eCat Online information in email blasts and on your web site.
Your eCat Online users can:
- Access your catalog on any web connected device
- Search, Filter or browse by Collection or Product Type to find products
- Find related products or components
- View and download high res product images and alternate images
- Check product availability with current inventory levels
- Make a list of 'favorites' and email them with photos and product info to a client
- View and share marketing resources published in the Library.
Catalog - Item Details View
Publish up to five photos per product and as much detailed product information as desired. Customize by user type to show each user only the information they need to see.
Catalog - Collection & Related Items View
Show related items like accessories and other items in a set or view items in the same collection/family at the touch of a button. Customize the information displayed under thumbnails to show inventory balances, dimensions, or whatever is most helpful.
Use the resource library to publish price lists, forms, videos, training materials and other sales collateral. Show each type of user only the library entries they need to see . Users can click links to view, download, or print library entries.
eCat Online B2B Shopping Cart
An optional B2B cart can be added to enable your customers to place orders with you at any time. Orders are sent to your eCat admin site and can be automatically forwarded to your back office system in the same way as eCat orders. Customers must sign in to view their wholesale pricing and to place orders. An automated user registration/approval process is used with this add-on.
Use the add-on B2B shopping cart to:
- Make it easy for customers to purchase product directly from you on their own schedule
- Enable customers to configure, price, and order customizable and make-to-order products by selecting the options they need
- Enable customers to easily order sets of products (kits)
eCat Online Sales Portal
The add-on sales portal option gives your customers self-serve access to their order status and invoice history. Reps and company management who deal with multiple customers can view sales information for all their customers. A dashboard provides summary sales information by territory, product, and customer. Order and invoice data uploaded for the portal is also used to show sales information in useful summary form on the iPad for offline reference by eCat users. An automated user registration/approval process is used with this add-on.
Use the add-on portal feature to:
- Save money on customer service when customers access their own order status and invoice history
- Empower your sales team with insight into customer history, preferences, status, and more
- Give managers company-level insight into high level trends, customer & product rankings, and more
Sales Portal - Customer List
Search for customers by name, number, or city. View your customer list with summary sales history and pending orders totals. Tap a customer number to see the customer's dashboard, invoice history and pending order details.
Sales Portal - Customer Dashboard
Quickly access customer contact information, summary sales numbers, a list of pending orders, and the customer's invoice history. Tap an order or invoice number to view details.